- •National preliminary DRLs for KAP and Tf, during ERCPs in Greece.
- •Determination of the relation between KAP and Tf.
- •Comparison of the results with past studies.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Physica Medica: European Journal of Medical Physics
- Patient and endoscopist radiation doses during ERCP procedures.Radiat Prot Dosimetry. 2011; 147: 111-113
- Radiation doses to patients from endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography examinations and image quality considerations.Radiat Prot Dosimetry. 2003; 106: 241-246
- Radiation doses to patients during ERCP.Gastrointest Endosc. 2001; 53: 161-164
- Patient and staff doses for some complex x-ray examinations.J Radiol. 2009; 29: 393-407
- Patient and staff exposure during endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography.Br J Radiol. 2002; 75: 435-443
- Radiation exposure to patients and personnel during interventional ERCP at a teaching institution.Gastrointest Endosc. 1996; 44: 287-292
- Absorbed doses to patients and personnel from endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatographic (ERCP) examinations.Radiology. 1979; 130: 773-775
- European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ESGE) Guideline: radiation protection in digestive endoscopy.Endoscopy. 2012; 44: 408-424
- Doses to Patients from Medical Examinations in the UK - 2000 Review.National Radiological Protection Board, 2002
Patient dose optimization in fluoroscopically guided interventional procedures: Final report of a coordinated research project, IAEA-TECDOC-1641, International Atomic Energy Agency; 2010.
ICRP Publication 103, The 2007 Recommendations of the International Commission on Radiological Protection, Ann. 2007; ICRP 37:2–4.
Institute of Physical Sciences in Medicine, National Radiological Protection Board and College of Radiographers. National Protocol for patient dose measurements in diagnostic radiology. National Radiological protection Board, Chilton England; 1997.
- Evaluation of radiation doses in patient and medical staff during Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography procedures.Radiat Prot Dosimetry. 2015; : ncv373