- •Differential X-ray phase contrast images are affected by stripes when integrated.
- •Iterative integration prevents stripes but is too slow for large CT datasets.
- •Wiener-based integration is fast and can integrate X-ray phase contrast CT datasets
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Physica Medica: European Journal of Medical Physics
- A coded-aperture technique allowing x-ray phase contrast imaging with conventional sources.Appl Phys Lett. 2007; 91074106
Massimi L, Hagen CK, Endrizzi M, Munro PR, Havariyoun G, Hawker PS, Smit B, et al., Laboratory-based x-ray phase contrast ct technology for clinical intra-operative specimen imaging. In: Medical Imaging 2019: Physics of Medical Imaging, Vol. 10948, International Society for Optics and Photonics, 2019, p. 109481R.
- Phase retrieval and differential phase-contrast imaging with low-brilliance x-ray sources.Nat Phys. 2006; 2: 258-261
- Lung tumors on multimodal radiographs derived from grating-based x-ray imaging–a feasibility study.Physica Med. 2014; 30: 352-357
- Computed tomography from photon statistics to modern cone-beam ct.Med Phys. 2009; 36: 3858
- A laboratory based edge-illumination x-ray phase-contrast imaging setup with two-directional sensitivity.Appl Phys Lett. 2015; 107204105
- Non-linear regularized phase retrieval for unidirectional x-ray differential phase contrast radiography.Opt Exp. 2011; 19: 25545-25558
- A fourier-domain algorithm for total-variation regularized phase retrieval in differential x-ray phase contrast imaging.Opt Exp. 2014; 22: 450-462
- Spline based iterative phase retrieval algorithm for x-ray differential phase contrast radiography.Opt Exp. 2015; 23: 10631-10642
- Fast, non-iterative algorithm for quantitative integration of x-ray differential phase-contrast images.Opt Exp. 2020; 28: 39677-39687
- Reconstruction of optical pathlength distributions from images obtained by a wide-field differential interference contrast microscope.J Microsc. 1997; 188: 149-157
- Advanced digital signal processing and noise reduction.John Wiley & Sons, 2008
- Numerical removal of ring artifacts in microtomography.Rev Sci Instr. 1998; 69: 2978-2980
- Using the hilbert transform for 3d visualization of differential interference contrast microscope images.J Microsc. 2000; 199: 79-84
- Absorption, refraction and scattering retrieval with an edge-illumination-based imaging setup.J Phys D: Appl Phys. 2014; 47505102
- Effects of signal diffusion on x-ray phase contrast images.Rev Sci Instrum. 2011; 82073702
- Spatial resolution of edge illumination x-ray phase-contrast imaging.Opt Exp. 2014; 22: 15514-15529
- Detergent enzymatic treatment for the development of a natural acellular matrix for oesophageal regeneration.Pediat Surgery Int. 2013; 29: 87-95
- Multi-stage bioengineering of a layered oesophagus with in vitro expanded muscle and epithelial adult progenitors.Nat Commun. 2018; 9: 1-16