- •Multi input data classification methodology for Coronary Artery Disease diagnosis.
- •Integration of InceptionV3 network and Random Forest classifier.
- •Deep Learning matched the human expertise in Coronary Artery Disease diagnosis.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Physica Medica: European Journal of Medical Physics
- Heart disease and stroke statistics-2019 update: a report from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2019; 139: e56-e528https://doi.org/10.1161/cir.0000000000000659
- Assessment of absolute Tc-99m tetrofosmin retention in the myocardium as an index of myocardial blood flow and coronary flow reserve by gated-SPECT/CT: a feasibility study.Ann Nucl Med. 2015; 29: 588-602https://doi.org/10.1007/s12149-015-0982-6
Willerson JT, Wellens HJJ, Cohn JN, Holmes DR, editors. Cardiovascular Medicine. London: Springer London; 2007. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-84628-715-2.
- value 99999999of attenuation correction in stress-only myocardial perfusion imaging using CZT-SPECT.J Nucl Cardiol. 2017; 24: 395-401
- What is the benefit of CT-based attenuation correction in myocardial perfusion SPET?.Hell J Nucl Med. 2016; 19: 89-92https://doi.org/10.1967/s0024499100360
- Identification of 15 novel risk loci for coronary artery disease and genetic risk of recurrent events, atrial fibrillation and heart failure.Sci Rep. 2017; 7: 1-9https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-017-03062-8
- The updated NICE guidelines: cardiac ct as the first-line test for coronary artery disease.Curr Cardiovasc Imaging Rep. 2017; 10: 15https://doi.org/10.1007/s12410-017-9412-6
- The European Federation of Organisations for Medical Physics (EFOMP) White Paper: Big data and deep learning in medical imaging and in relation to medical physics profession.Physica Med. 2018; 56: 90-93https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejmp.2018.11.005
- Machine learning for molecular and materials science.Nature. 2018; 559: 547-555https://doi.org/10.1038/s41586-018-0337-2
- Machine learning in medical imaging.J Am College Radiol. 2018; 15: 512-520https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jacr.2017.12.028
LeCun Y, Kavukcuoglu K, Farabet C. Convolutional networks and applications in vision. Proceedings of 2010 IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems, Paris, France: IEEE; 2010, p. 253–6. https://doi.org/10.1109/ISCAS.2010.5537907.
- A data mining approach for diagnosis of coronary artery disease.Comput Methods Programs Biomed. 2013; 111: 52-61https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cmpb.2013.03.004
- International application of a new probability algorithm for the diagnosis of coronary artery disease.Am J Cardiol. 1989; 64: 304-310https://doi.org/10.1016/0002-9149(89)90524-9
- Effects of principle component analysis on assessment of coronary artery diseases using support vector machine.Expert Syst Appl. 2010; 37: 2182-2185https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eswa.2009.07.055
- A new machine learning technique for an accurate diagnosis of coronary artery disease.Comput Methods Programs Biomed. 2019; 179104992https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cmpb.2019.104992
- Computer aided decision making for heart disease detection using hybrid neural network-Genetic algorithm.Comput Methods Programs Biomed. 2017; 141: 19-26https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cmpb.2017.01.004
- Deep learning analysis of upright-supine high-efficiency SPECT myocardial perfusion imaging for prediction of obstructive coronary artery disease: a multicenter study.J Nucl Med. 2019; 60: 664-670https://doi.org/10.2967/jnumed.118.213538
- Classification of polar maps from cardiac perfusion imaging with graph-convolutional neural networks.Sci Rep. 2019; 9: 7569https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-019-43951-8
- A new method to identify coronary artery disease with ECG signals and time-Frequency concentrated antisymmetric biorthogonal wavelet filter bank.Pattern Recogn Lett. 2019; 125: 235-240https://doi.org/10.1016/j.patrec.2019.04.014
- application of stacked convolutional and long short-term memory network for accurate identification of CAD ECG signals.Comput Biol Med. 2018; 94: 19-26https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compbiomed.2017.12.023
- MFP-Unet: A novel deep learning based approach for left ventricle segmentation in echocardiography.Physica Med. 2019; 67: 58-69https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejmp.2019.10.001
- 1D-CADCapsNet: One dimensional deep capsule networks for coronary artery disease detection using ECG signals.Physica Med. 2020; 70: 39-48https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejmp.2020.01.007
- Accuracy of non-invasive techniques for diagnosis of coronary artery disease and prediction of cardiac events in patients with left bundle branch block: a meta-analysis.Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging. 2006; 33: 1442-1451https://doi.org/10.1007/s00259-006-0156-9
Takx RA, Blomberg BA, Aidi HE, Habets J, de Jong PA, Nagel E, et al. Diagnostic accuracy of stress myocardial perfusion imaging compared to invasive coronary angiography with fractional flow reserve meta-analysis. Circulation: Cardiovascular Imaging 2015;8:e002666. https://doi.org/10.1161/circimaging.114.002666.
- Automatic characterisation of myocardial perfusion imaging polar maps employing deep learning and data augmentation.Hellenic J Nucl Med. 2020; 23: 125-132
- Rethinking the inception architecture for computer vision.in: Proceedings of the IEEE conference on computer vision and pattern recognition. 2016: 2818-2826https://doi.org/10.1109/CVPR.2016.308
- 2019 ESC Guidelines for the diagnosis and management of chronic coronary syndromes: the Task Force for the diagnosis and management of chronic coronary syndromes of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).Eur Heart J. 2020; 41: 407-477https://doi.org/10.1093/eurheartj/ehz425
- Comparison of positron emission tomography measurement of adenosine-stimulated absolute myocardial blood flow versus relative myocardial tracer content for physiological Assessment of coronary artery stenosis severity and location.JACC: Cardiovasc Imag. 2009; 2: 751-758https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcmg.2009.04.004
- Impact of coronary artery disease on indications for transcatheter aortic valve implantation and on procedural outcomes.EuroIntervention. 2011; 7: 549-555https://doi.org/10.4244/eijv7i5a90
- Beyond one-hot encoding: Lower dimensional target embedding.Image Vis Comput. 2018; 75: 21-31https://doi.org/10.1016/j.imavis.2018.04.004
- A survey on transfer learning.IEEE Trans Knowl Data Eng. 2009; 22: 1345-1359https://doi.org/10.1109/TKDE.2009.191
Nair V, Hinton GE. Rectified linear units improve restricted boltzmann machines. Proceedings of the 27th international conference on machine learning (ICML-10), 2010, p. 807–14. http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~hinton/absps/reluICML.pdf.
Litjens G, Kooi T, Bejnordi BE, Setio AAA, Ciompi F, Ghafoorian M, et al. A survey on deep learning in medical image analysis. Medical image analysis 2017;42:60–88.https://doi.org/10.1016/j.media.2017.07.005.
- Covid-19: automatic detection from X-ray images utilising transfer learning with convolutional neural networks.Phys Eng Sci Med. 2020; 43: 635-640https://doi.org/10.1007/s13246-020-00865-4
- Classification and mutation prediction from non–small cell lung cancer histopathology images using deep learning.Nat Med. 2018; 24: 1559-1567https://doi.org/10.1038/s41591-018-0177-5
- Beyond imaging: the promise of radiomics.Physica Med. 2017; 38: 122-139https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejmp.2017.05.071