- •MRI in novel venous stents is not impaired by susceptibility-induced artifacts.
- •RF-induces artifacts are more complex in braided compared to laser-cut stents.
- •Braided stents can enhance the intraluminal signal due to B1 amplification.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Physica Medica: European Journal of Medical Physics
- Iliac vein compression syndrome: A new method of treatment.Am Surg. 2000; 66: 653-655
- The effect of deep venous stenting on healing of lower limb venous ulcers.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2014; 48: 330-336
- Clinical assessment of endovascular stenting compared with compression therapy alone in post-thrombotic patients with iliofemoral obstruction.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2015; 50: 101-107
- Venous stents: current status and future directions.Tech Vasc Interv Radiol. 2018; 21: 113-116
- endovascular treatmen of chronic venous occlusive disease — specifications of endoprotheses and comparison of results.Angiol E Cir Vasc. 2019; 15: 76-85
- Physical properties of venous stents: an experimental comparison.Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. 2018; 41: 942-950
- MRT-Sicherheitsaspekte und -Artefakte von Vorhofseptum-Okkludersystemen bei 1,5 Tesla: eine Phantomstudie.RöFo - Fortschritte Auf Dem Geb Röntgenstrahlen Bildgeb Verfahr. 2006; 178: 272-277
- Braided or laser-cut self-expanding nitinol stents for the common femoral vein in patients with post-thrombotic syndrome.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2021; 9: 760-769https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvsv.2020.08.027
- Patency rates and clinical outcomes in a cohort of 200 patients treated with a dedicated venous stent.J Vasc Surg Venous Lymphat Disord. 2018; 6: 321-329
- Imaging of venous compression syndromes.Cardiovasc Diagn Ther. 2016; 6: 519-532
- MR imaging in the presence of vascular stents: a systematic assessment of artifacts for various stent orientations, sequence types, and field strengths.J Magn Reson Imaging. 2000; 12: 606-615
- MR imaging of vascular stents: effects of susceptibility, flow, and radiofrequency eddy currents.J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2001; 12: 365-371
- Visualization of stent lumen in MR imaging: relationship with stent design and RF direction.Acta Med Okayama. 2012;
- Simulations of the Stent Artifacts in Magnetic Resonance Imaging.IEEE Trans Magn. 2012; 48: 659-662
- rf enhancement and shielding in MRI caused by conductive implants: Dependence on electrical parameters for a tube model.Med Phys. 2005; 32: 337-342
- Neurovascular stent artifacts in 3D-TOF and 3D-PCMRI: influence of stent design on flow measurement.Magn Reson Med. 2019; 81: 560-572
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Venous Stents at 1.5 T: Susceptibility Artifacts and Radiofrequency Shielding.Invest Radiol. 2020; 55: 741-746
- RF-field mapping in vivo.Soc Magn Reson Med Annu Meet. 1988; 106–106
- The role of magnetic susceptibility in magnetic resonance imaging: MRI magnetic compatibility of the first and second kinds.Med Phys. 1996; 23: 815-850
- Pelvic and Lower Extremity Veins: Contrast-enhanced Three-dimensional MR Venography with a Dedicated Vascular Coil—Initial Experience.Radiology. 2000; 215: 421-427
- Iliac compression syndrome and recanalization of femoropopliteal and iliac venous thrombosis: A prospective study with magnetic resonance venography.J Vasc Surg. 2004; 40: 612-619
- Magnetic resonance VIBE venography using the blood pool contrast agent gadofosveset trisodium—An interrater reliability study.Eur J Radiol. 2012; 81: 547-552
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffolds Potential Approach for Noninvasive Evaluation of Coronary Patency.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2015; 8e002388
- Coronary magnetic resonance imaging after routine implantation of bioresorbable vascular scaffolds allows non-invasive evaluation of vascular patency.PLoS One. 2018; 13: e0191413
- First magnetic resonance coronary artery imaging of bioresorbable vascular scaffold in-patient.Eur Heart J - Cardiovasc Imaging. 2015; 16: 229-239
- Improved lumen visualization in metallic vascular implants by reducing RF artifacts.Magn Reson Med. 2002; 47: 171-180
- Metal-Induced Artifacts in MRI.Am J Roentgenol. 2011; 197: 547-555
- High flip angle imaging of metallic stents: implications for MR angiography and intraluminal signal interpretation.Magn Reson Med. 2003; 50: 879-883
- Inductively coupled stent antennas in MRI.Magn Reson Med. 2002; 48: 781-790
- On the heating of inductively coupled resonators (stents) during MRI examinations.Magn Reson Med. 2005; 54: 775-782
- A vascular stent as an active component for locally enhanced magnetic resonance imaging: initial in vivo imaging results after catheter-guided placement in rabbits.Invest Radiol. 2003; 38: 147-152
- Improvement of the MR imaging behavior of vascular implants.Minim Invasive Ther Allied Technol. 2006; 15: 85-92
- Analysis of the RF Excitation of Endovascular Stents in Small Gap and Overlap Scenarios using an Electro-optical E-field Sensor.IEEE Trans Biomed Eng. 2021; 68: 783-792https://doi.org/10.1109/TBME.1010.1109/TBME.2020.3009869