Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Physica Medica: European Journal of Medical Physics
- Design and automation of specific geometric quality controls for cone-radiosurgery treatments.Phys Med. 2022; 18: 1-8https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejmp.2022.02.011
- Dose area product primary standards established by graphite calorimetry at the LNE-LNHB for small radiation fields in radiotherapy.Phys Med. 2022; 98 (Epub 2022 Apr 27): 18-27https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejmp.2022.03.013
- Fricke-Xylenol orange-Gelatin gel characterization with dual wavelength cone-beam optical CT scanner for applications in stereotactic and dynamic radiotherapy.Phys Med. 2022; 21: 1-12https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejmp.2022.03.008
- Cardiac radioablation for ventricular tachycardia: Which approach for incorporating cardiorespiratory motions into the planning target volume?.Phys Med. 2022; 95 (Epub 2022 Jan 20): 16-24https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejmp.2022.01.004
- Minimum non-isotropic and asymmetric margins for taking into account intrafraction prostate motion during moderately hypofractionated radiotherapy.Phys Med. 2022; 9: 114-120https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejmp.2022.03.006
- Implementation of volumetric-modulated arc therapy for locally advanced breast cancer patients: Dosimetric comparison with deliverability consideration of planning techniques and predictions of patient-specific QA results via supervised machine learning.Phys Med. 2022; 21: 18-31https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejmp.2022.02.015
- Proof-of-concept of DosiTest: A virtual multicentric clinical trial for assessing uncertainties in molecular radiotherapy dosimetry.Phys Med. 2022; 24: 25-35https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejmp.2022.03.011