- •Sphinx compact produced results comparable to other detectors.
- •Sphinx compact showed the potential of using it in uniform scanning protons.
- •Monthly QA time in uniform scanning protons can be reduced using Sphinx Compact.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Physica Medica: European Journal of Medical Physics
- AAPM task group 224: Comprehensive proton therapy machine quality assurance.Med Phys. 2019; 46
- A comprehensive and efficient daily quality assurance for PBS proton therapy.Phys Med Biol. 2017; 62: 1661-1675
- A fast and reliable method for daily quality assurance in spot scanning proton therapy with a compact and inexpensive phantom.Med Dosim. 2017; 42: 238-246
- Technical Note: Using dual step wedge and 2D scintillator to achieve highly precise and robust proton range quality assurance.Med Phys. 2018; 45: 2947-2951
- Daily QA in proton therapy using a single commercially available detector.J Appl Clin Med Phys. 2014; 15: 217-228
- Development and long-term stability of a comprehensive daily QA program for a modern pencil beam scanning (PBS) proton therapy delivery system.J Appl Clin Med Phys. 2019; 20: 29-44
- A novel and fast method for proton range verification using a step wedge and 2D scintillator.Med Phys. 2017; 44: 4409-4414
- Auto-Trending daily quality assurance program for a pencil beam scanning proton system aligned with TG 224.J Appl Clin Med Phys. 2021; 22: 117-127
- Evaluations of a flat-panel based compact daily quality assurance device for proton pencil beam scanning (PBS) system.Physica Med. 2020; 80: 243-250
- Technical Note: An efficient daily QA procedure for proton pencil beam scanning.Med Phys. 2018; 45: 1040-1049
- Quantification of radiation and imaging isocenter coincidence of a multi-room PBS proton therapy system.Phys Eng Sci Med. 2020; 43: 279-288
- Impact of magnetic field regulation in conjunction with the volumetric repainting technique on the spot positions and beam range in pencil beam scanning proton therapy.J Appl Clin Med Phys. 2020; 21: 124-131
- Feasibility study of utilizing XRV-124 scintillation detector for quality assurance of spot profile in pencil beam scanning proton therapy.Phys Med. 2019; 66: 15-20
- Technical Note: Use of commercial multilayer Faraday cup for offline daily beam range verification at the McLaren Proton Therapy Center.Med Phys. 2019; 46: 1049-1053
- Clinical application of a gantry-attachable plastic scintillating plate dosimetry system in pencil beam scanning proton therapy beam monitoring.Physica Med. 2020; 77: 181-186
- Platform for automatic patient quality assurance via Monte Carlo simulations in proton therapy.Physica Med. 2020; 70: 49-57
- Determination of machine-specific tolerances using statistical process control analysis of long-term uniform scanning proton machine QA results.J Appl Clin Med Phys. 2020; 21: 163-170
- Quality assurance of isocentres for passive proton beam nozzles using motion capture cameras.Physica Med. 2020; 70: 139-144
- Commissioning of output factors for uniform scanning proton beams.Med Phys. 2011; 38: 2299-2306
- Evaluation of Gafchromic® EBT3 films characteristics in therapy photon, electron and proton beams.Physica Med. 2013; 29: 599-606
- Investigating beam matching for multi-room pencil beam scanning proton therapy.Phys Eng Sci Med. 2020; 43: 1241-1251
- Feasibility study of using XRV-124 scintillation detector for collinearity measurement in uniform scanning proton therapy.Int J Part Ther. 2022; 9: 90-95
- Evaluation of detectors for acquisition of pristine depth-dose curves in pencil beam scanning.J Appl Clin Med Phys. 2015; 16: 151-163
- A novel daily QA system for proton therapy.J Appl Clin Med Phys. 2013; 14: 115-126
- Uncertainty quantification analysis and optimization for proton therapy beam lines.Physica Med. 2020; 75: 11-18