- •Internal dosimetry for Alfatide II using the ICRP 110 phantoms for the first time.
- •The effective dose of Alfatide II using the ICRP 103 method is 1.33E-02 mSv/MBq.
- •The estimated effective dose in this study is lower than previously published data.
- •The lungs have the highest contribution to the effective dose.
- •The effective dose coefficient of Alfatide II is lower than FDG.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Physica Medica: European Journal of Medical Physics
- (18)F-alfatide II and (18)F-FDG dual-tracer dynamic PET for parametric, early prediction of tumor response to therapy.J Nucl Med. 2014; 55: 154-160
- (18)F-Alfatide II PET/CT in healthy human volunteers and patients with brain metastases.Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging. 2015; 42: 2021-2028
- 18F-Alfatide II for the evaluation of axillary lymph nodes in breast cancer patients: comparison with 18F-FDG.Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging. 2022;
- RGD PET: From Lesion Detection to Therapy Response Monitoring.Journal of nuclear medicine : official publication, Society of Nuclear Medicine. 2016; 57: 501-502
- Comparing the Differential Diagnostic Values of (18)F-Alfatide II PET/CT between Tuberculosis and Lung Cancer Patients.Contrast Media Mol Imaging. 2018; 2018: 8194678
- Longitudinal PET imaging of muscular inflammation using 18F-DPA-714 and 18F-Alfatide II and differentiation with tumors.Theranostics. 2014; 4: 546-555
- Pilot Prospective Evaluation of (18)F-Alfatide II for Detection of Skeletal Metastases.Theranostics. 2015; 5: 1115-1121
- (18)F-Alfatide II PET/CT for Identification of Breast Cancer: A Preliminary Clinical Study.J Nucl Med. 2018; 59: 1809-1816
- (18)F-RGD PET/CT imaging reveals characteristics of angiogenesis in non-small cell lung cancer.Translational lung cancer research. 2020; 9: 1324-1332
- Prognosis Evaluation Using (18)F-Alfatide II PET in a Rat Model of Spinal Cord Injury Treated With Estrogen.Mol Imaging. 2020; 19: 1536
- A Pilot Study of 18F-Alfatide PET/CT Imaging for Detecting Lymph Node Metastases in Patients with Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.Sci Rep. 2017; 7
- Radiation dosimetry estimates of 18F-alfatide II based on whole-body PET imaging of mice.Applied radiation and isotopes: including data, instrumentation and methods for use in agriculture, industry and medicine. 2015; 105: 1-5
- 18F-labeled RGD peptide: initial evaluation for imaging brain tumor angiogenesis.Nucl Med Biol. 2004; 31: 179-189
- MicroPET imaging of breast cancer alphav-integrin expression with 64Cu-labeled dimeric RGD peptides.Mol Imaging Biol. 2004; 6: 350-359
- (68)Ga-labeled multimeric RGD peptides for microPET imaging of integrin alpha(v)beta (3) expression.Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging. 2008; 35: 1100-1108
- New Methods for Labeling RGD Peptides with Bromine-76.Theranostics. 2011; 1: 341-353
- MicroPET imaging of integrin αvβ3 expressing tumors using 89Zr-RGD peptides.Mol Imaging Biol. 2011; 13: 1224-1233
- Comparison of three dimeric 18F-AlF-NOTA-RGD tracers.Mol Imaging Biol. 2014; 16: 274-283
- [18F]galacto-RGD positron emission tomography for imaging of alphavbeta3 expression on the neovasculature in patients with squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck.Clin Cancer Res. 2007; 13: 6610-6616
- Phase I trial of the positron-emitting Arg-Gly-Asp (RGD) peptide radioligand 18F-AH111585 in breast cancer patients.J Nucl Med. 2008; 49: 879-886
- 18F-FPRGD2 PET/CT imaging of integrin αvβ3 in renal carcinomas: correlation with histopathology.J Nucl Med. 2015; 56: 361-364
- Biodistribution and radiation dosimetry of the integrin marker 18F-RGD-K5 determined from whole-body PET/CT in monkeys and humans.J Nucl Med. 2012; 53: 787-795
- Pilot pharmacokinetic and dosimetric studies of (18)F-FPPRGD2: a PET radiopharmaceutical agent for imaging α(v)β(3) integrin levels.Radiology. 2011; 260: 182-191
- PET monitoring angiogenesis of infarcted myocardium after treatment with vascular endothelial growth factor and bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells.Amino Acids. 2016; 48: 811-820
- First experience of 18F-alfatide in lung cancer patients using a new lyophilized kit for rapid radiofluorination.J Nucl Med. 2013; 54: 691-698
- PET imaging of angiogenesis after myocardial infarction/reperfusion using a one-step labeled integrin-targeted tracer 18F-AlF-NOTA-PRGD2.Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging. 2012; 39: 683-692
- 18Falfatide positron emission tomography may predict antiangiogenic responses.Oncol Rep. 2018; 40: 2896-2905
- PET Diagnostic Molecules Utilizing Multimeric Cyclic RGD Peptide Analogs for Imaging Integrin α(v)β(3) Receptors.Molecules. 2021; 26
- Radiation Dose to Patients from Radiopharmaceuticals.Annals of the ICRP, 1988: 18 (ICRP Publication 53.)
- Radiation Dose to Patients from Radiopharmaceuticals, ICRP Publication 80 (Addendum 2 to ICRP Publication 53).Ann ICRP. 1998; : 28
- Radiation Dose to Patients from Radiopharmaceuticals, ICRP publication 106 (Addendum 3 to ICRP Publication 53).Ann ICRP. 2008; : 38
Cristy, M and Eckerman, KF, Specific absorbed fractions of energy at various ages from internal photon sources. ORNL/TM 8381/V 1-7. 1987, Oak Ridge, TN: Oak Ridge National Laboratory.
ICRP, 1990 Recommendations of the International Commission on Radiological Protection. Ann ICRP, 1991. 21(1-3): p. 1-201.
- Recommendations of the ICRP.Ann. ICRP, 1977: 1 (ICRP Publication 26.)
- Evaluation of absorbed and effective doses to patients from radiopharmaceuticals using the ICRP 110 reference computational phantoms and ICRP 103 formulation.Radiat Prot Dosimetry. 2013; 156: 141-159
- Effective dose to adult patients from 338 radiopharmaceuticals estimated using ICRP biokinetic data, ICRP/ICRU computational reference phantoms and ICRP 2007 tissue weighting factors.EJNMMI Phys. 2014; 1: 9
- Adult Reference Computational Phantoms.Annals of the ICRP, 2009: 39 (ICRP Publication 110.)
- Effective dose from radiation exposure in medicine: Past, present, and future.Phys Med. 2020; 79: 87-92
- Appropriate Use of Effective Dose in Radiation Protection and Risk Assessment.Health Phys. 2017; 113: 102-109
- The 2007 Recommendations of the International Commission on Radiological Protection. 2007; 37 (ICRP publication 103.): 1-332
Bolch, WE, Eckerman, KF, Sgouros, G, and Thomas, SR, A generalized schema for radiopharmaceutical dosimetry--standardization of nomenclature, MIRD pamphlet No. 21. J Nucl Med, 2009. 50(3): p. 477-84.
ICRP, Radiation Dose to Patients from Radiopharmaceuticals: A Compendium of Current Information Related to Frequently Used Substances. ICRP Publication 128. Annals of the ICRP, 2015. 44.
GATE users guide V8.0, downloaded from: http://www.opengatecollaboration.org/, January 2022.
RADAR - the RAdiation Dose Assessment Resource, The decya data, downloaded from https://www.doseinfo-radar.com/RADARDecay.html, November 2020.
- Physics in Nuclear Medicine.Fourth ed. W.B. Saunders, Philadelphia2012
Leggett, RW, Eckerman, KF, and Meck, RA, Reliability of Current Biokinetic and Dosimetric Models for Radionuclides: A Pilot Study. 2008, Oak Ridge National Lab (ORNL) Oak Ridge, TN (United States).
ICRP, Doses to Members of the Public from Intake of Radionuclides - Part 2 Ingestion Dose Coefficients. ICRP Publication 67. Annals of the ICRP, 1993. 23.
- PET-based human dosimetry of 18F-galacto-RGD, a new radiotracer for imaging alpha v beta3 expression.J Nucl Med. 2006; 47: 763-769
- The biodistribution and radiation dosimetry of the Arg-Gly-Asp peptide 18F-AH111585 in healthy volunteers.J Nucl Med. 2008; 49: 1664-1667
- (18)F-alfatide PET/CT may predict short-term outcome of concurrent chemoradiotherapy in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer.Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging. 2016; 43: 2336-2342
- Radiological Protection in Biomedical Research.annals of the ICRP, 1992: 22 (ICRP Publication 62.)